What Are Google Adwords Management Services?
Google Adwords management services are professional agencies that help companies advertise their businesses through the Google Adwords PPC platform. These agencies tend to also offer other online marketing services, such as social media marketing and email marketing. Some even offer services such as conversion rate optimization, shopping feed management, and website design and development.
The goal of Google Adwords management services is to promote your brand and increase revenues. An agency assumes the tasks of analytics and data interpretation, bringing you crucial information that uncovers opportunities and blind spots so you can keep your advertising aligned with your goals.
As you work out your online marketing strategy, you may not need all these services immediately. If your team can handle one or two areas of online advertising, a digital agency can take on the rest. Many agencies offer only PPC, SEO, or other limited-service packages, usually at a lower price than what companies with broader services charge. However, developing a relationship with an agency that offers a full range of features can save you the time and hassle of finding another firm later.
Benefits of Google Adwords Management Services
A Google Adwords management service provides your company with an external marketing partner who implements various online advertising strategies to help grow your business. Working with such an agency offers several benefits compared to using an in-house marketing team exclusively, including:
- Expertise: A Google Adwords agency gives you access to a team with years of experience in internet advertising. You can hire a firm with a background in your industry or one that focuses on your preferred digital strategy.
- Capabilities: Many Google Adwords agencies have access to alpha and beta features in Google Adwords and skills working with online advertising platforms that most small businesses cannot match. Ad management companies constantly stay on top of trends and developments to strengthen their competitive edge, which they offer you in turn.
- Tools: A Google Adwords management firm does all the researching and procuring of marketing tools. They often have proprietary software that makes tracking your campaigns easier. Such programs use AI and machine learning technology to measure your marketing ROI and analyze the effectiveness of your campaigns in real time.
- Specialties: Many Google Adwords companies are experts in maneuvering through multiple marketing channels, from search engines to social media to email. They dedicate themselves to harnessing every available and feasible venue for you, while an in-house team member would likely be limited in time and skill.
- Scalability: A Google Adwords management agency studies your data to move proactively and respond quickly to your advertising needs. This may overwhelm an in-house campaign manager during busy seasons or put them in a quandary during drier times.
Must-Have Features of Google Adwords Management Services
Whatever the size or industry of your company, online advertising is sure to be increasingly essential to your growth. Here are some essentials to look for in a Google Adwords management service:
- Successful: Look at an agency’s portfolio. Some types of services, such as SEO and content marketing, may not be easy to display in a portfolio, but many successful agencies have a client list of successful partnerships. They also show social proof such as reviews that highlight an agency’s strengths and mention weak points.
- Experienced: Check out the team members on an agency’s page. Look for individual credentials and expertise. Do they have a track record of success in your industry or with companies the size of yours? Be sure the company has demonstrated the capability to handle the work you want them to do and get the results you want.
- Transparent: A Google Adwords agency should clearly explain what they can offer you and how much they charge. Look for one that gives you complete control over your data and lets you take it with you should you end your partnership with them.
- Culture: A Google Adwords agency will ultimately become an extension of your business. It’s important to choose one whose values and vision will blend well with yours.
- Client-focused: Chat with prospective agencies to see how interested they are in learning about your business and goals. They should be willing to align their objectives with yours as their priority.
The Cost of Google Adwords Management Services
How much you spend on a Google Adwords management agency depends on the services you need, which in turn will depend on your goals with online marketing. Sometimes, a small company with a few clients can manage on its own. However, businesses that want to expand may want to outsource this service.
Once you determine your goals and budget, check our list for agencies that can work accordingly. Service plans vary greatly in scope and cost, but the average small to midsize company can expect to invest from $2,500 to $12,000 monthly for professional Google Adwords management services.
You’ll find many agencies don’t display their prices online. However, when you contact them, they should be up-front about their fees. If the price is on the lower end, find out if it reflects a one-size-fits-all marketing strategy. Investing in a personalized approach will more likely yield the results you want with your budget.