Last Updated on by
- What information about visitors you collect. (i.e. first name or both names, email address, physical address other contact details, credit card, account or PayPal details and any other information relevant to the interaction you have with visitors to your site).
- How you obtain this information.
- The reason for requesting personal information.
- How you store and protect information you have collected.
- Who has access to your information? This includes email newsletter services, analytical software and other third party tools.
» 1. TermsFeed
» 3. Privacy Policies.com
» 4. Shopify
» 6. Iubenda
» 7. Trust Guard
» 8. SEQ Legal
» 9. Virginia Tech
» 10. Get Terms
» 12. 3dCart Personalized Privacy & Return Policy Generator
3dcart is a company that offers ecommerce software for small and medium sized businesses. They have created a handy personalized privacy and returns policy generator tool, with the aim of helping your customers feel secure when shopping at your online store. 3dcart also has a great blog post with tips on how to write a good privacy and return policy here.