What Is Recruiting Agency Software?
Recruiting agency software was developed to make it easier for recruiting teams and human resource professionals to handle the hiring process. This software is used to make it easier to find good talent, post and manage job listings, track applicants, and stay organized throughout the entire hiring process. Without software, it can take a lot of time and hard work to hire. Many recruiting and staffing agencies find that using recruiting agency software allows them to save time and get more done effectively.
While not all recruiting agency software is created equally, most include a variety of tools and capabilities that make hiring less stressful. It can also help teams hire the right talent instead of bringing on candidates who aren’t a good fit for a particular job. While it’s possible to hire without using this software, this solution makes it simpler to hire. It can also help recruiting professionals avoid mistakes, as they can communicate more effectively and keep track of each candidate better so they know where they stand in the candidate timeline.
Benefits of Recruiting Agency Software
There are so many benefits to using recruiting agency software. Here’s a look at some of the advantages that can come from using this solution:
- Save time:Most recruiting agency software includes automation tools to get more done quickly. This saves time and allows recruiting agencies to continue to grow while still meeting the needs of their current clients.
- Improve organization:When there is no software used, it can be easy to fall behind on certain tasks or make mistakes. Recruiting agency software allows recruiting teams to improve their organization so they always know what’s going on with each job and each candidate.
- Find better talent: Many recruiting agency software options also include tools that make it easier to source the right talent for the job. This way, less money and hiring resources are wasted.
- Communicate effectively: This kind of software includes a variety of communication tools to make it easier to communicate with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Hire faster: Recruiting agency software can also make it easier for recruiting professionals to hire faster. That way, their clients can fill vacancies quickly so that their company can continue to run effectively.
- Work better as a team:Many recruiting agency software options also offer team collaboration tools so that all recruiting team members know where a client, candidate, or job posting stands. This way, fewer mistakes are made.
Must-Have Features of Recruiting Agency Software
Not all recruiting agency software has the same features and capabilities. When comparing options, we recommend considering software that has the following tools:
- Reference checking: Software that includes reference checking tools makes it easier for recruiting professionals to look into a candidate’s work background and past experience before hiring them.
- Résumé parsing: When software includes résumé parsing capabilities, it’s easier for résumés to be searched so the right candidates with the right background and experience can be found.
- Résumé search: Résumé search tools allow for multiple résumés to be searched quickly and easily — which can help to save a lot of time.
- Interview management: These tools make it easier to interview candidates and keep track of where they are in the interview process.
- Communication: It should be easy to communicate with candidates throughout the hiring process. Software that includes communication tools makes it simple to text, email, and even video chat with potential hires.
- Reporting:Software that includes reporting tools can allow recruiting agencies to quickly gather and interpret essential data so they can improve their hiring practices and their recruiting agency as a whole.
The Cost of Recruiting Agency Software
The cost of recruiting agency software varies greatly. It’s important to consider the cost before selecting an option to make sure it fits within your company’s budget and needs.
In most cases, companies can expect to pay at least $50 per month per user for this kind of software. For small teams, there are some software companies that don’t charge a per-user fee or that charge a per-user cost that’s under $50 per user per month.
Some software companies charge a set monthly rate, with a set amount of multiple users allowed to use the product. This kind of software usually costs $100 or more per month. Larger teams can expect to pay $250 or more per month.
Almost all recruiting agency software brands offer a free demo of their product. This gives your company a chance to test out the features of each option. Many companies also offer free trials. Always check how long the free trial is valid — 14 days is the norm. Some companies offer more limited free trials.