The Best CRM Software of 2023
|CRM software||Starting price||Best features|
Best CRM software
Why it’s best overall: HubSpot offers a generous free plan, detailed contact management features, and sales and marketing tools for inbound strategies.
|Less Annoying CRM|
Best CRM software for startups
|$15 per user per month|
Best lightweight sales CRM
Best CRM software for scalability
|$25 per user per month|
Best CRM software for marketing
Best CRM software for small business
|$149 per month|
Best CRM software for affordability
Best CRM software for pipeline management
|$19.90 per user per month|
Best CRM software for customization
|$49 per user per month|
Best CRM software for project management
What You Need To Know About CRM Software
What is CRM?
What are the three types of CRM?
Is Excel a CRM tool?
Is QuickBooks a CRM tool?
How much does CRM software cost?
How I Rated The Best CRM Software
Every CRM platform should help you manage your contacts and maintain or improve your relationship with them. Of course, even the simplest CRM software goes above and beyond this basic feature.
I considered the price point (and overall value), whether it offers a free version (or at least a trial), its ease of use, as well as these features:
- Sale management: Does the CRM offer sales tools to help with lead management and closing deals? What are its features?
- Ease of use: Is the platform easy to set up and use?
- Customization and automation: Can I customize the software for my business needs?
- Integrations and analytics: Does this software integrate easily with other business tools and will its reporting features fit my needs?
- The support provided: How easy is it to get help?
- Free trial: Is a free trial or demo offered?
- Reviews: What other users are saying.