Michael Levanduski is an IT professional with over 20 years of experience in the industry. He regularly advises businesses on a range of topics, including web hosting, content management and data security. He lives in West Michigan with his family where he enjoys camping, hiking, and of course, writing.
Michael’s expertise has been shared on a variety of websites, including Hostadvice.com, Neweggbusiness.com and Gogetspace.com.
- The Best Web Hosting Providers of 2021
- What’s a VPS and Is it Right for Your Website?
- Pros and Cons of Managed WordPress Hosting for Your Company Website
- What Is eCommerce Web Hosting?
- Beginner’s Guide to cPanel
- What is Cloud Web Hosting
- Should I Pick a Web Host that Uses cPanel?
- How to Host Your Small Business Website from Home
- How to Transfer a WordPress Site to a New Host?
- What Is Dedicated Web Hosting?
- Pros and Cons of Managed WooCommerce Hosting for Your Company Website
- How to Transfer Hosting to Bluehost
- Should You Choose Linux or Windows for Web Hosting OS?
- 7 Different Types of Web Hosting Explained
- How To Test the Speed of a Web Host?