Nick Morpus is an analytical cybersecurity specialist with an NCSA/NCSP from NextGenT. He has experience in cyber threat hunting with Wireshark, NMAP, Kali Linux, and many other tools.
He is also well-versed in cloud and perimeter security concepts including SASE architecture, Zero Trust, VPNs, firewalls, and SD-WAN.
- What Is a Firewall and How Does It Work?
- What Is Spear Phishing and How To Avoid an Attack
- Cybersecurity Resources for Small Businesses
- The Difference Between Cyber Security and IT Security
- What Is Perimeter Security Architecture?
- What Is Ransomware and How to Avoid it
- The Benefits and Risks of Shadow IT
- How To Develop a Small Business Cybersecurity Plan
- What Is a Network Intrusion Prevention System?
- Is Text Messaging Secure for Your Business?
- What Are the Three Types of Firewalls?