Melissa Whitten is an experienced freelance writer specializing in content writing for SaaS and e-commerce. With over 6 years of experience in the industry, Melissa transforms technical content into engaging and reader-friendly articles. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature from Southeastern Louisiana University. Melissa has contributed to various publications, including Density, Pixlee, Flowhaven, Onehub, and Markacy, and Toast. Her expertise lies in content marketing, web content writing, and SEO best practices.
Articles by Melissa Whitten
- Why Your Business Needs an Effective Digital Security Plan and How To Create One
- Creating Strong Passwords: 5 Tips for Keeping Your Accounts Secure
- 5 Tips for Creating a Strong Employee Password Policy
- How To Use Wix for E-Commerce
- How to Use GoDaddy for E-Commerce
- How Do E-Commerce Shopping Carts Work?
- What Is a Digital HR Strategy?
- Traditional vs. Headless E-Commerce: Which One is Right for Your Small Business?
- The Best Amazon Seller Tools and Software for Small Businesses