Johnathan Bell is a seasoned IT professional with over 15 years of experience in the industry and currently works as a consultant specializing in Cloud, DevOps, and SRE. He takes a people-first approach to technology. His expertise spans various domains, including DevOps, IT operations, system administration, automation, and IT project planning.
Throughout his career, Johnathan has held notable positions at companies such as Slalom, United Shore, Shibumi, Moosejaw Mountaineering, and Galco Industrial Electronics. He has been involved in architecting and managing infrastructure, implementing infrastructure as code, and working with container and cloud-based architectures. Johnathan’s contributions to the field include thought leadership in DevOps engineering and the development of build and release pipelines. He holds a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in IT Security and an Associate of Applied Science degree in Linux Computing Technology from Baker College. Johnathan is also a Certified Kubernetes Administrator, certified by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Articles by Johnathan Bell
- Bluehost Web Hosting Review: 4.0/5
- InMotion Hosting Review 2023: Expert Rated 4.0/5
- Kinsta Review 2023: Expert Rated 4.7/5
- The Best Domain Parking Services of 2023
- IONOS Review 2023: Expert Rated 4.1/5
- Best Dedicated Web Hosting Providers of 2023
- Kamatera Review 2023: Expert Rated 4.5/5
- The Best Web Hosting Services of 2023
- Liquid Web Review 2023: Expert Rated 4.5/5
- Hostwinds Review 2023: Expert Rated 4.0/5
- Who’s the Best SSH Access Host Right Now? We Rank Our Top Three!
- Three Best Payment Gateway Hosts for Secure E-Commerce in 2023
- The Best Web Hosting With Linux OS
- Best Laravel Hosting of 2023
- Best MS SQL Hosting of 2023
- Nexcess Web Hosting Review: 4.4/5
- Flywheel Review 2023: Expert Rated 3.8/5