Fionna Agomuoh is a technology journalist with over a decade of experience writing about various consumer electronics topics. She also covers e-commerce, social media branding, and marketing for small businesses. She lives in Brooklyn, New York where she enjoys exploring the city, finding new cocktail lounges, and planning her next trips.
Fionna’s expertise has been shared on a variety of websites, including Newsweek.com Lifewire.com, and Techiesupreme.com.
Articles written by Fionna Agomuoh
- Is Free Web Hosting Really Free?
- How To Use TikTok to Market Your E-Commerce Business
- How To Get a Small Business Loan
- What You Need To Know About HR Before Hiring Your First Employee
- How To Set Up QuickBooks for Your Small Business
- Do I Need Accounting Software for My Small Business?
- How Are Inventory Control Systems Beneficial for E-Commerce?