Christina Levandowski is a copywriter for the SaaS and digital marketing space, and has worked with hundreds of clients from small businesses to Indeed.com. She has extensive experience working with marketing strategy and social media and has her own business creating assets for clients in the space. She enjoys being an entrepreneur and has also started pursuing investment opportunities as time permits.
Christina attended Arizona State University for a B.S. in Medical Studies and is a fan of any topic that is tech or STEM-related. She currently lives in Southern California with her husband, family, and dogs.
- WooCommerce Review: Exploring the Simple Plug-in That Transforms Your WordPress-Based E-Store
- Shift4Shop Review: A Full-Featured E-Commerce Platform With Zero Monthly Fee
- Top Tips to Launch Your E-Commerce Business’s Fulfillment Framework
- Managing E-Commerce Inventory Control for Your Small Business
- How To Customize Your WordPress Theme
- How To Plan an Email Drip for Your Small Business